[mrtg] Re: What the heck

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 29 16:54:32 MEST 2003

Today Alegria, Luis wrote:

> I was just on MRTG site nad the link was fine. Now it is being redirectred
> to that stupid notice. IS the MRTG Site being hacked ????

No the mrtg site is not bing hacked .. I just revised the text a
bit ... it is back. (BTW the real homepage is still there if you
click on the mrtg word)

The point is, that the european parliment is working on a new
agreement which would legalize software patents in europe ... I am
presently not aware of a specific patent which is threatening mrtg,
BUT there are so many that I just can not know. Read the text, it
explains the issue pretty clearly ...

cheers
tobi
--