[mrtg] Re: Interactive Graphs

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Tue Dec 2 19:25:25 MET 2003

Thanks for the feedback, although that's not exactly what I was looking
for.
Apologies to all, I should have been more specific. (Perhaps that's why
I only received one response.)

The graphs that I am speaking of allowed you to click directly on the
graph for the purpose of drilling down to gather further information. I
believe that when you hovered over the graph it would also show you the
timeframe that the mouse was located over.

Anyone seen this?

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)

> I'm not sure what you mean by "interactive graphing" but I'm
> using a java
> menu that I think looks pretty cool:

http://houweb1.univ-wea.com/mrtg

If that's what you have in mind, I'll be happy to point you in the right
direction.

-MannyO