[mrtg] Re: Interactive Graphs

Woodcock, Bradford Bradford.Woodcock at Level3.com
Tue Dec 2 21:05:35 MET 2003

Hi Garry,

Not exactly what you are looking for but I have a topology based
navigator (read: graphics) with a few other features. Check out the link
below and feel free to drop me a line if you want.

It has actually been updated a few times since this past summer but in
my best efforts of stealth marketing I have not posted here.

Cheers,
Woody...

http://www.inframon.org - infraMon: Network Infrastructure Monitor

-----Original Message-----
From: mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch [mailto:mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch]
On Behalf Of Cook, Garry
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 2:31 PM
To: MRTG Mailing List
Subject: [mrtg] Re: Interactive Graphs

That's exactly what I was looking for. Too bad it's disappeared.
However, I now have a starting point for my search, I'll post if I find
anything.

In the meantime, this is interesting, a java implementation of rrdtool:
http://www.jrobin.org/

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)