[mrtg] Re: Using ThreshProg under Windows

Sverre Munthe sm at lorstem.no
Thu Dec 4 17:51:44 MET 2003

I don't call a perl script, I call a batch file (I'm using Windows). And
you don't necessarily have to do anything with the parameters passed
from MRTG as I undertsand it?

The problem here seems to be that I'm not able to execute the contents
of the batch file because f the way the batch file itself is run when
called from an external program (like MRTG).

If ANYONE at all has ANY ideas it would be VERY welcomed. I'm completely
stuck on this one.