[mrtg] Re: How to change X, Y Scale and Refresh time

postmaster at gnvfc.net postmaster at gnvfc.net
Sat Dec 6 07:32:59 MET 2003

Sir,
  1.. I could set the Interval value to 1, however I got error while setting the Refresh value below 300 seconds saying "the min value is 300", even though i m using rrdtool.
  2.. As per doc, the XScale, YScale, YTics & YTicsFactor functions r not working. I m measuring a value ranging between 1 to 100, but would like to have Y-Scale to show 10 lines as 1,2,3,4.....10 instead default 4 lines 26,52,78,104.
Pl suggest.
rgds,

Vipul.