[mrtg] Re: Fast Ethernet sub interface .

Daniel J McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Mon Dec 8 13:59:27 MET 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 02:57, Sharon Segal wrote:
> I can't sample the Fast Ethernet sub interfaces on
> a 7500 VXR , did some one know how to do it .

What version of code are you running?  You need a code tree that is less
than 2 years old.  I haven't checked if support for dot1q subinterface
counters was added to the 12.1E train or not, but you might have to run
12.2S or some such to get support for that feature.

Of course, all Cisco bugs will be fixed in version 13.3(7).  At least
that's what we were told back in the 10.2 days ;-)

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE 2495, CNX
Austin Energy