[mrtg] Re: WINDOWS USERS READ THIS FIRST

Pedro Alves - Moebius pedro at moebius.com.br
Mon Dec 8 18:27:43 MET 2003

Dear friends,

    My company made o monitoring software and we have an agent for windows
to collect informations.
We offer for free this agent for mrtg users but i think that it's not know
by everyone. If it is hard to use
we also can improve it to become easy for windows users. We are doing that
because MRTG is a powerfull
tool and this is a way to contribute to it..

 http://www.symom.com.br/agente/index_en.htm

  thank you

  Pedro Alves