[mrtg] Strange behaivor

Eduardo Sanchez M. esanchez at numar.net
Wed Dec 10 20:37:53 MET 2003

Hi everybody, we had last weekend a strange behaivor with one of our
links.
In this graph[1] the first graphic reports a uniform traffic in the
link, in the other side we didn't have the other router up, so we don't
realize why it shows this behaivor..any hint??

I have another doubt, and it is about the protocols, is there anyway
with mrtg so I can have how much bandwidth is each protocol using? I
read some articles that says that snmp couldn't do this, so if I can't
check that with mrtg is there other application you could suggest me to
use???

thanks in advance for any help..
regards,
  -eduardo s.m.