[mrtg] CSV error

gobind basmall gbasmall at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 12:10:04 MET 2003

Hi,
I have installed both MRTG(front end) and RRD(back end) on a windows 2000 machine and they are graphing ok.I am monitoring Router CPU,and bandwidth usage.Iam using 14all.cgi script.When i click on the CSV-Display or Data-Display link iam getting the following Cgi error.

CGI ErrorThe specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

ERROR: unable to open config file: C:\mrtg-2.10.5\mrtg-2.10.5\bin\

what can be the possible reason??Please help.

regards

Gobind