[mrtg] Configuration Question

Michael Louis mlouis_mrtg at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 22:30:54 MET 2003

I am setting up MRTG & RRD to monitor CPU and interface stats for 600
routers on a WAN.  Remote sites are connected via 64k PVC.  I tried to
create one CFG file using INCLUDE for the individual sites, however the
collection does not complete within 1 minute so I had to split this up to
about 50 sites per CFG file.  So I have multiple instances of perl running,
the collections will complete but now I am suffering on the server side with
very high CPU usage.  Anyone have any ideas.  Thanks