[mrtg] Weather Station / MRTG

Bobby Lacey rrdtool at lespaul.duaneallman.net
Sat Dec 20 01:27:46 MET 2003

Hi

I am new to the list, but Ive been using MRTG for about a year now.

I am interested in graphing weather data (temp,wind,humidity,rainfall,
etc) for my local area. What would be the best weather station to do this
with and still be able to pull data off it for mrtg purposes?

I noticed the WM918 scripts. I was just curious what everyone else uses.
Curious if there are any scripts out there for pulling data.

Thanks for any help that can provided.

-B. Lacey

"Always carry a short length of fiber-optic cable. If you get lost, then
you can drop it on the ground, wait 10 minutes, and ask the backhoe
operator how to get back to civilization."

http://www.duaneallman.net