[mrtg] Re: Mrtg Archiever

postmaster at gnvfc.net postmaster at gnvfc.net
Sat Dec 20 11:21:11 MET 2003

Dear Mr. Steve,

I'd put my question on MRTG mailing list for mrtg-achiever script
non-functioning with RRDTool(pasted below.) I also sent the same to Mr.Kroto
who has invented that script but he too conveyed sorry.

We r using MRTG with RRDTool & 14all.cgi which does not generate HTML files
in WorkDir, which is the primary requirement of mrtg-achiever script. U told
to use "rrd-archive.pl" from  http://steveshipway.org/software/. I could
find only "router.cgi" there.

Can u pl throw some more lights on use of route.cgi & rrd-archive.pl to
Archive MRTG graphs in our case.

rgds,
Hardik