[mrtg] Re: Woah, what happened here?

Amol Sapkal amolsapkal at coolgoose.com
Sun Dec 28 19:16:05 MET 2003

> http://home.espphotography.com/mrtg/ - this is on a dynamic
connection, so
> if my computer crashes (it's Windows, so ...) that link won't work.
>
> Any of the relevent files can be viewed, i.e.
> http://home.espphotography.com/mrtg/127.0.0.1_65539.log .
>
> Any hints on what's wrong? Is it in the .png or the log file, or..?

Checked your log file (127.0.0.1_65539.log )

The recent entries:
1072720209 114274015 4678375
1072720209 87206 2770 87206 2770
1072460709 87206 2770 87206 2770
1072460700 85562 2715 87206 2770

Above shows the logs did not update from 1072460709 to 1072720209,
close to 3 days. Possible problem: Your box (machine, if its windoze)
stopped polling during this period.

I suppose 'unknaszero' option is disabled for above interface/target.
Thats the reason its showing a flat line for above graphs. (MRTG,
incase of problems will plot <repeat> the last good value)

Regds,
Amol Sapkal