[mrtg] MRTG config doubts

Charu Kamath charu.bhargava at estelcom.com
Tue Dec 30 12:31:01 MET 2003

HI!

I am using MRTG -2.9.17 installed on Red Hat Linux 6.0.Everythign is working
well!
I want to know if I could configure the legends on X-axis & y-axis for my
weekle graph as mentioned below:
1. On Y-axis the traffic is metnioned in bits per second can i configure it
ina way where the utilisation is shown in percentage.
2.On x-axis the weekly graph shows - Mon,tue,wed,thurs,so on..Can it be
configured such that it reflects the date & time instead of the days.
3.And at present the Weekly graph is polled on 30Minute average.One of my
clients want this to be done on 4hours basis(240Minutes) average.

Can you please help.
Thanks in advance
Charu