[mrtg] Re: Switching between in/out colors

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Mon Feb 3 10:55:00 MET 2003

If all you want to do is reverse the two, you can RTFM
here:

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html

And check out the Per Target Configuration: Reversing

This is probably what you want to do.  MRTG is so
flexible that it's often surprising what options
are available.

Paul

Paul
>>> Micha Silver <Micha at arava.co.il> 02/03/03 02:34 AM >>>

Is it possible to switch the colors on a regular mrtg graph so that the blue
line shows input, and the green area shows output?

The reason I'd like to do this:
I am following and graphing several  interfaces on a cisco 1720 router, and
one interface on a linux router. I show all these graphs in one web page,
but because of the network topolgy, the  input/output on the linux router is
"opposite" of all the others (Opposite as far as the way we interpret the
network flow...). Is it possible to invert the colors?

TIA

Micha Silver
Arava Development Co
micha at arava.co.il
tel: (972) 8-6592270
cellular: (972) 53-665918

"What good are computers? They can only give you answers." ~ Pablo Picasso