[mrtg] Re: RES: Re: Problems with interval.

Peter Glanville peter_glanville at cuk.canon.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 10:40:02 MET 2003

Is 40 too many? Well it depends on the 40.
40 ports on local switch should run VERY quickly.
40 distant routers on low line speed Wide Area Network might run out of
time.

Yours is reporting that it has run out of time.
Look at the timestamp on each .log file, and you will see the holdup.
Either fix the problem, or split the job.

Regards
Peter Glanville

                    Marcelo at dlegal.pcivil
                    .rj.gov.br                  To:     mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
                    Sent by:                    cc:
                    mrtg-bounce at list.ee.e       Subject:     [mrtg] RES: Re: Problems with interval.
                    thz.ch

                    03/02/2003 19:28

In the file. cfg I am mapping a 60 would be and a 40 of them are active
Can that give problem?

Marcelo Torres
Administrador de Rede
3399-3206 / 3399-3207