[mrtg] Re: GetLog Modification

Kenneth Falor kfalor at bellgroup.com
Tue Feb 4 22:06:18 MET 2003

Eric, I just started using this, but it is measuring 5 items.
 Change "# eg. perl getlog-fixed.pl c:\perflogs\K6.csv
"\\K6\LogicalDisk(C:)\% Disk Time"
To "# eg. perl getlog.pl c:\perflogs\K6.csv"

Of course this assumes that you are measuring more then one item!

Kenneth Falor, MCSA, MCP, A+
IT Operations