[mrtg] Script to Cipaf (IP accounting)

Makai József jozsef.makai at siemens.com
Fri Feb 7 15:17:29 MET 2003

Hi,

I use MRTG+RRD+Routers2.cgi+Apache on Windows box to monitor the traffic on
our network.

Now I have to use IP accounting on Cisco routers. For this I use cipaf,
which makes daily and monthly summarization to the individual destinations.

The results are in html files, these files are in router\year\month\day
directory structure. Every day and every month a new html file is generated.

Now the files are checked by web browsers through the Apache web server. The
web page looks like any ftp directory, with the subdirectories and files
inside.

My question is:

	Could anybody give me hints, where I can find a script which makes
web pages with the continuously changing contents of the directories (links
to every directories/files)?

Thanks in advance,

Jozsef