[mrtg] Re: Graphing Problem

Estagiario FIT-AAR 01 estfit01 at ipiranga.com.br
Mon Feb 10 12:25:12 MET 2003

    You can use  this !!

Target[X]: (OID1&OID2:xxxx at x.x.x.2x)* 300
WithPeak[X]:wmy

I have an ever increasing counter, that I want to graph it's rate of
change. so if it was 3 at one polling, then 6 at the next, it would
plot 3. If the next polling 5 minutes later was 7, it would plot 1. So
on and so forth.

My problem is I cannot figure out how to tell mrtg to not to average
the values, just plot the difference between the current and previous
value. As it is now, the rate of change is so small, everything is
coming out as 0.

I have been messing with this on and off for months now, any help will
be greatly appreciated. Thanks.