[mrtg] Perfmon + MRTG + getlog.pl

Ed Slavin edslavin at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:00:06 MET 2003

I am using getlog.pl to process the perfmon logs (exactly as stated in the
instr.) but I get Zero for the value, though I can look in the log and see
the real values..

If I run it from the command line outside of mrtg it returns 4 values:
but does not appear to be in the correct order..

c:\mrtg\bin>getlog.pl c:\perflogs\TERMSERV.csv "\\server1\Terminal
Services\Active Sessions"
0
3
0
0

If I am being stupid and overlooking something simple - sorry!
Otherwise I have followed the info exactly editing only paths where
necassary...

Any insight is appreciated!