[mrtg] Monitoring B/w By IP

Bikrant Neupane bikrant at mos.com.np
Fri Feb 14 10:27:16 MET 2003

Hi,
    I've read the manual and the archive but I could not find the exact
solution to my problem.
We are running Cirronet WaveBolt (Wire-less) system for distributing
internet to our clients.
snmpwalk on  the WaveBolt shows only two interfaces . As we have more than
one customers using service, I would like to gather the b/w based on the
client IP address.
Is it possible to monitor individual IP in an interface?

snmpwal on waveBolt reads
    interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifIndex.1 = 1
    interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifIndex.2 = 2
    interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifDescr.1 = RealTek Fast Ethernet
    interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifDescr.2 = WaveLAN/IEEE
    interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifType.1 = ethernetCsmacd(6)
    interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifType.2 = ethernetCsmacd(6)

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Bikrant