[mrtg] Graphing questions

Phil Iovino phil at nxtek.net
Wed Feb 19 18:55:15 MET 2003

1. The in/out graphs at
http://ns2.nxtek.net/cgi-bin/14all.cgi?log=router seem to be backwards.
In my mrtg.cfg, I changed this
Target[router]: 2:xxxx at router.nxtek.net
To this
Target[router]: -1:xxxx at router.nxtek.net
Then deleted the rrd logs and graphics and reran mrtg, but they still
appear backwards. I RTFM and did everything right as far as I know.

2. In the example above, is -2 a valid seting? That would be to use both
SNMPv2c and Reversing.

2. In my mrtg.cfg, I have
Options[router]: growright, bits, transparent
But the graphics aren't transparent. Why? heh

3. In order to modify the graph colors, does anyone know where in 14all
I can change the text on the graphics to white instead of black?

All for now, sorry for the newbie questions. :)