[mrtg] Re: Windows 2000 CPU numbering

Jerry Heidtke jheidtke at fmlh.edu
Wed Feb 19 20:45:07 MET 2003

I don't think that will help you much. The net-snmp agent under Windows is
very much as experimental product, missing most of the capabilities of the
net-snmp agent under Unix.

Here's a quote from their README.win32 file.

'running the UCD agent instead of the MS supplied one "works" (at the loss
of most of the functionality)'