[mrtg] MRTG with RRD Tool and routers2.cgi

Naman Latif naman.latif at inamed.com
Thu Feb 20 20:41:46 MET 2003

Hi,
I have just started running MRTG \RRD Tool\routers2.cgi combination.

I want to capture data with 1-minute interval, Is there anything else I
should do besides using "Interval: 1" parameter in MRTG cfg files AND a
CRON Job for capturing data every 1 minute ?

I was viewing the Graphs created by routers2.cgi and noted (it only has
data for the past 8 hours) that Max In: 3.15 Mbps, while on the Graph
the max. value was 2.2 Mbps ? Why
the discrepancy ? Has anyone else seen this behaviour before ?

Regards \\ Naman