[mrtg] mrtg monitoring cpu win2k

Viney, Ulf Ulf.Viney at cognos.com
Fri Feb 21 21:11:32 MET 2003

Hello:

I have been able to add SNMP monitoring instances for my linux servers
including cpu, memory and load.
I have not been able to monitor cpu or memory for Win2k servers, though I am
monitoring their network traffic successfully.

I have check numerous sites and examples, but have not been successfull.

I was wondering if someone is doing this, and if yes, then could you send me
some examples of the mrtg configuration settings to monitor win2k cpu,
system load and/or memory?

The host mrtg server is on a debian woody current .deb package.

Thanks

Ulf