[mrtg] Re: UDP ports problem

Dez Cadena dez at otenet.gr
Thu Feb 27 11:26:30 MET 2003

Basically, the polled device returns data in "random" high (>1024) UDP ports.

I dont know what kind of firewall you're using but you can allow UDP ports >1024
from the devices you're polling to the computer that polls ...

You can do much better than that but I have to know what type of firewall
you're using.