[mrtg] Re: monitoring total throughput on HP switch

Elmar van Mourik e.vanmourik at zhew.nl
Fri Feb 28 10:00:50 MET 2003

Jan,

This is a possible solution, but with about 100 ports on a single switch it
will be a hugh target in the cfg file (not to mention the 26 ports on all
the other switches). I'd like to use one script that I can call from about
20 cfg files.

Elmar van Mourik
Systeem- & Netwerkbeheerder ZHEW
T: +31 78 6397 289