[mrtg] Netapp NAS Filer Template

Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com
Fri Jan 3 21:18:22 MET 2003

Has anyone writen a host template for Network Appliance
Filers?

I know mrtg-ntap-probe exists (http://pwo.de/projects/mrtg/)
for getting volume utilization and such, but I'm looking for
something that will give me some insight into utilization
from a CPU, memory, tranaction type, etc., perpsective. I
have browsed the netapp v1.5 mib and it looks like there are
lots of good things to poll but before I go write a lengthy
template I figured I'd ask the list to see if anyone else has
already done so.

gv

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- Size: 1k (1537 bytes)