[mrtg] Re: version 26b

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Jan 8 20:07:35 MET 2003

Today Gamble, Stephen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am very sorry to email you like this.  You must get swamped in emails but
> I couldn't find this information.  What is wrong with 26b and windows? The
> reason I need version 26 is because of this fix listed below:

> From: Leon Chang <leon.c at staff.ihug.co.nz>
> * make cfgmaker foundry aware
>
> Is there a rough date for the next release?  Will it work with windoze?

Hi Steve,

the good news is you can take rateup.exe from 25 and stick it into
26 and it will work ... there is no estimate for a fix because mrtg
works fine on the platforms I have access too, and nobody seems to
want to step forward and look into the problems showing up on
windows (and some of the bsd unixes) ...

cheers
tobi

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland