[mrtg] UPS Runtime Remaining

Leonard Miller Leonard_Miller at udlp.com
Wed Jan 15 14:36:43 MET 2003

Me again with another UPS question.  So far I have been able
to get everything I need from my UPSssssss, temperature, status,
capacity and about 8 other values I needed, except runtime
remaining.  I assumed it would return a value like this "546000"
and I had the config file setup to calculate the result based on that.
But it doesn't.  It returns the actual time remaining, HH:MM:SS.

Is there a way to get it to read and graph the returned value?
Or will I have to look to an external perl script to do this?

Thanks
Leonard