[mrtg] Re: Adding Multiple graphs to one.

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Wed Jan 15 17:48:42 MET 2003

I'd recommend something like this:

Target[interface1]: 1:public at router

Target[Interface2]: 2:public at router

Target[Interface3]: 3:public at router

Target[Totals]: 1:public at router + 2:public at router + 3:public at router

Fill in the missing stuff, but you get the idea.  This will have one page
with all 3 interfaces, plus one graph with a total of the 3.

Disclaimer:  I've never done this, but merely basing my info on the
documentation and some previous posts on this list.

Give it a try and see if it comes up with the results you'd expect.  Also,
make sure your MaxBytes[] setting is large enough to accommodate the total
bandwidth of the 3.

Eric Brander
ACS
Texas CHIP Account
Sr. Communications Engineer - Information Systems Department
512.336.3331
Eric dot Brander at acs-inc dot com