[mrtg] Newby question...

McBurnett, Jim jmcburnett at msmgmt.com
Wed Jan 15 18:18:31 MET 2003

Okay yall,
I am new to the use of MRTG. And therefore I have a few questions / minor problems.
First my config:
I am running this on a W2K server as a Virtual site, monitoring 17 Cisco routers / PIXs somewhere around 50 interfaces.
I used the cfgmaker to create the cfg files which I cut and pasted into the master cfg file...

1. I have the pages up to view all 17 of my routers, but the summary page I created does not update when the png files update.  What am I missing?

2. how do I stop the Start .... wperl without doing a W2k End process in task Manager?

3. I did #2 and lost all data in the day graph. Is this avoidable?

Any help would be appreciated.. Even if it just a link to a good site....

Thanks,
Jim