[mrtg] Windows and 2.9.25 and Latency Graph

James Liakos James.Liakos at chubb.com.au
Thu Jan 16 22:40:40 MET 2003

Hello MRTG People,

I read somewhere that I can add a 'latency graph' in MRTG.
Can somebody help me as I am not up to speed on this Network
Application.

Thanks.

James Liakos
WAN Developer
Chubb Information Technology
149-155 Milton Street
Ashfield, NSW 2131
Mobile +61 401 777 110
Phone +61 2 9581 6225
Fax +61 2 9581 6223

Chubb Security Holdings Australia Ltd
ABN: 1300 359 0921

This email and any files attached are considered
confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom this email is addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify :
         ( itsupport at chubb.com.au )
This footnote also confirms that the above email has been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses.