[mrtg] Re: Custom Graphs

KELLY David (NQ) david.kelly at ergon.com.au
Fri Jan 17 06:17:54 MET 2003

Steve

Have used both rrgrapher (the one from Dave Plonka) and rrdcgi on winNT
with varying results.  I prefer to use rrdcgi as it is faster than
rrdgrapher.  However rrdcgi requires that you use static pages
consisting of html code with RRD tags.  Not good if you don't know what
to graph.  I don't know what version of rrgrapher you are using but I
had to obtain a version specifically for NT from the author.  It works
but is extremely slow, has a rather large perl script to process, but is
good for obtaing any specific rrdtool commands.  If you could elaberate
on the bits you are struggling with I may be able to help furhter.

Dave