[mrtg] Re: Powerconnect Switches

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Sat Jan 18 00:30:32 MET 2003

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Darryl Kegg wrote:

> Here's the documentation I created internally for configuring MRTG w/ the
> PowerConnect switches, once configured all I had to do was modify the
> timeout values in the CFG file and the problem you are having went away.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Darryl

My message was sent to the administrator for the newsgroup, so I'm
reposting.  Do you have a copy of a config file?  I am sometimes able to
generate them successfully, but more often the actual problem is timeouts
on my mrtg process.

Increasing the timeout and retries and backoff values don't seem to help,
for me at least.  What are you using?

-Dan Mahoney

--

"Happy, Sad, Happy, Sad, Happy, Sad, Happy, Intruiged!  I've never been so
in touch with my emotions!"

-AndrAIa as Hexadecimal, Reboot Episode 3.2.3