[mrtg] Re: External program interface fails

Makai Jozsef jozsef.makai at siemens.com
Tue Jan 21 12:49:35 MET 2003

Hi Manfred,

I use mrtg-2.9.22 on NT, it needed the \ (backslash).

Previously I used it on mrtg-2.9.18 as well.

My experience does not harmonize with the mentioned FAQ.

Your mrtg version a little bit old, I can not give you an exact information
concerning to that version.

(Don't you want to upgrade? :))  )

Jozsef