[mrtg] Re: Problem with graphs not being drawn

Thomas Chiverton tchiverton at locavista.com
Thu Jan 23 14:27:45 MET 2003

On Thursday 23 Jan 2003 13:05 pm, tony bourke wrote:

> I would check the .log file, and see what it's logging.

It's running from a cron tab, so I guess it would mail out if it had any
errors (in fact, it has mailed some out for other hosts today).
There are none for the host concerned :-(

I also don't see any when running mrtg on the command line.

--
Tom C

Why did the Lord give us so much quickness of movement unless it was to
avoid responsibility?