[mrtg] Re: clearing of counters on Cisco

bwoodcoc bwoodcoc at genuity.com
Fri Jan 24 18:56:15 MET 2003

Scott,

What version of mrtg are you running? I had an issue with failed polls
producing
spikes. I also suspected that a counter roll-over could have produced a similar
result (but did not confirm). I have upgraded and the problem has been
resolved.
We are currently at 2.9.22 . Although not the same exact scenario, it may have
relevance in your case also.

cheers,
brad...