[mrtg] FW: 50 percent or so

Peter G LaForge Webmaster at offpla.net
Sun Jan 26 22:54:30 MET 2003

Hello

	I hope the group is still active.

I am monitoring 2 switches, the through put from switch A to switch B.
Switch A is reporting back a little more than twice the amount of
Bandwidth That Switch B is reporting. One would expect that Both Configs
should be reporting very similar numbers. I seek guidance, and send
thanks in advance.

Switch A's target is the Port for the down link to Switch B

Conf for switch A
#-#Total[all11]:
#-#Total-Unit[all11]: m
#-#Total-Ratio[all11]: yes
Target[all11]:  11:public at Switch A's IP
Options[all11]:  growright,perminute,nobanner
MaxBytes1[all11]: 250000000
MaxBytes2[all11]: 250000000
Kilo[all11]: 1024
UnScaled[all11]: DWMY
Withpeak[all11]: Y
Background[all11]: #ffffcc

Switch B's target is the port for the Up link to Switch A
Conf for switch B

#-#Total[all1]:
#-#Total-Unit[all1]: m
#-#Total-Ratio[all1]: yes
Target[all1]:  -1:public@ Switch B's IP
YLegend[all1]: BPM PAC
Options[all1]:  growright,perminute,nobanner
MaxBytes1[all1]: 250000000
MaxBytes2[all1]: 250000000
Kilo[all1]: 1024
UnScaled[all1]: Y