[mrtg] Re: Bandwidth Monitoring

Peter Glanville peter_glanville at cuk.canon.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 10:22:32 MET 2003

>This graph is the interface of a 6 meg pipe that I know atleast 3 meg are
being used
>constantly. Does anyone have any ideas what may not be configured
>correctly?
> http://www.polynetworks.com/64.200.229.134_7-day.png

Yep, your graph shows what you say. So how can we help?

A copy of the appropriate parts of your Config file and the top of your log
file might give us a clue.

Would you care to explain why the graph shows you have NO data for the
previous day, just data starting at 18:00 'today'. Is that graph a snapshot
or live?

If you offer a little explanation, and SHOW that you have made some effort,
people might be able/willing to guess your problem.

Peter