[mrtg] Re: Cisco 3660 router

Brett Marler brett at asroma.homeip.net
Thu Jan 30 14:22:56 MET 2003

> Pls advise how to monitor CPU and interface errors on Serial WAN links ,I am
> using point to point links .
You can either check out the Somix templates page (URL below) or possibly grab
a copy of "GetIF" and do an snmpwalk over your 3660 and find the OID's that
way.
(URL - http://www.somix.com/software/mrtg/)

> Also advise how to monitor ping response between my system and another
> system .
Check out Tobi's program called "Smokeping". It should do what your looking
for.
(URL - http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/smokeping)

Regards,
Brett Marler.

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: application/pgp-signature