[mrtg] mrtg-rrd and IIS

P-A Lindkvist pa.lindkvist at gothnet.se
Tue Jul 1 11:48:29 MEST 2003

Hello

I've problems getting the .html-files from mrtg-rrd.cgi running on a
Win2k server with IIS. Can anyone please tell me where to find more
information about setting up mrtg-rrd?

To complicate things a bit more :-) I've three partitions, or disks
infact, where rrdtool and mrtg is located on my C-drive, log-files from
mrtg on D and my website is located on drive E. I've runned routers2.pl
from the same location as I'm trying to run mrtg-rrd and that worked and
the .rrd files are contingously updated. With all that in mind I think
the probloem is me getting it wrong in the mrtg-rrd.cgi fils

P-A