[mrtg] Re: rateup just segfaulting

axie fm4 at gmx.net
Thu Jul 10 01:47:10 MEST 2003

> You are hereby tasked with responding to at least one person with an
> obvious question on this mailing list with a useful and polite response.

wow - this suggestion arrived even quicker than the answer to my
mrtg-"problem" ;)

but i accept the challenge and will not, perfectly satisfied, instantly
unsbscribe* from this list but rather try to do my best now and forevermore
in answering this particular question and similar that may arise to anyone
who dares to ask them, as far as i am capable of doing it right ;)

thanks again,

axie

* that word triggered the list robot..