[mrtg] Building MRTG further using MySQL

Amol Sapkal amolsapkal at coolgoose.com
Wed Jul 16 01:13:57 MEST 2003

Dear All,
I am thinking of building MRTG further around a DB like MySQL. This is neccesarrily to put front
MRTG more of as a Management System than as a reporting tool. I am looking forward to user-
interfaces, which can help me provide with historical data (for a particular day, or hour). Can the
graphing capacity of MRTG be changed by using pages, which will facilitate ZOOM-IN or OUT on
clicking on the graphs? (something like  netsaint does)

Kinldy write back, if anyone of you has already worked on such a thing.

Thanks.
Cheers,

Amol Sapkal