[mrtg] Re: Displaying bits for Max Speed

fluhmann at vvm.com fluhmann at vvm.com
Wed Jul 16 22:06:23 MEST 2003

> I want to be able to show bits instead of bytes under MaxSpeed.  I
> changed the option to growright, bits but I think that will only change
> the bytes per second to bits per second on the graph itself.  Anybody
> knows how I can display bits/sec for MaxSpeed?

Try running cfgmaker with --global 'Options[_]: bits,  growright' before
listing any of the routers (or whatnot).  This will create a *.cfg file
that shows bits instead of bytes.  Modifying the existing cfg file only
changes it for the graph.

Hope that's what you were looking for,
Jeremy Fluhmann
McLane Information Systems