[mrtg] radware interface bandwidth

Terry td3201 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 22:15:33 MEST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to get the bandwidth utilization for a
radware web server director.  I am able to get the CPU
utilization fine.  Here is what I have tried:

Target[radware_inside]: 2:public at radware:
SetEnv[radware_inside]: MRTG_INT_IP="10.10.3.1"
MRTG_INT_DESCR="radware 'inside' interface"
MaxBytes[radware_inside]: 12500000
Title[radware_inside]: radware: inside interface
PageTop[radware_inside]: <H1>radware inside
interface</h1>

This doesnt give any errors but doesnt return any data
to graph.  I got the above from cfgmaker.

Thanks for any help.

=====
Terry