[mrtg] Re: WMI Script / LOG file

Garth Williams garth.williams at acrodex.com
Thu Jul 24 17:09:05 MEST 2003

Well, since I wrote it, I might as well reply.

The script only returns the current measured value for the disk(s)
specified (it supports up to two separate drive letters), and the result
is in MRTG "accepted" format (see below)

Value1
Value2
Uptime
HostName

Beyond that, it has nothing to do with the log file.  It is MRTG's job
to create and manage it.

My suspicion is that your config file "options" settings are not as
shown below.

Options[WIN2KFS1_DISK_C_FREE]: gauge, nopercent

Garth