[mrtg] Problem with sw Avaya p130

Laura del Pino del_31416no at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:24:52 MEST 2003

opps

Hi people, I have Mrtg working perfect for all my switches and routers but
with my Avapa p130 switches.

I get the following error:

     SNMPv1-session: ( remote host XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX].161 )
                              Comunity ....

     at usr/local/mrtg/bin/ ../lib/mrtg2/snmp:util.pm line 570
     SNMPWALK problem for 1.3.6.1.2.1.1 on comunity at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

Can anyone help me with this? I really have no clue of what is the problem
... thank you all a lot!! :o)