[mrtg] Re: MRTG log files

Eric Brander Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb.com
Wed Jul 30 14:21:34 MEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin" <robin at manx.net>
To: <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 6:06 AM
Subject: [mrtg] MRTG log files

> Hello
>
> Please could somebody help me is trying to understand how the log
files
> withing MRTG are structured?!?
>
> Just a overview would be nice!

Here is a link to a hidden resource that I found after searching for
years and years!  You wouldn't believe the blood sweat and tears I put
in to the difficult search for this knowledge!  But I give it to you,
and this list, free of charge out of the goodness of my heart!

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/

And within that link is another link that specifically answers your
question!  I've pasted that below as well!!!

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/logfile.html

I'm going to let you in on another secret!!!  This hidden information
can also be found IN YOUR MRTG installation under that confusing and
mistleading folder called "doc".

Eric Brander
Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb dot com