[mrtg] Re: Month traffic stats (HOWTO) ?

lam lammer at mail.sochi.ru
Mon Jun 9 19:06:28 MEST 2003

> be sure not to run it from cron. I'm new to RRDTool but my reading
> sofar indicates it is not designed to do what your asking. the total
> stats tool works good for me:
>
> http://mrtg.aphroland.org/summit.aphroland.org/summit.1.total.2003.html

Iam running it in windows env. There also some problem with GDGrphs .pms,
not all of them (which are required by mrtg_total) are released for win. So
I had to turn that feature off (in .pl).

BTW is it possible (temporary, before I solve problems with mrtg_total) to
set MRTG print in analyze page the current value of IfInOctets received from
router?